Facing issue with Python loggin logger for printing object value

Morten Engvoldsen mortenengv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 07:39:22 EST 2012

Hi Dave,
Thanks for reply. I will really appreciate if you reply to my mail id and
keep python list in cc, since everytime you reply my query i need to search
the reply in the forwarding message of python list.

Using logger.setLevel(logging.DEBUG) will log only debug message in the log
file and discard other message from log file. So that's not solving the
issue of my problem. I am looking into code to find out the issue.

Thanks again for your effort....