Confused about logger config from within Python (3)

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Fri Dec 28 22:02:46 EST 2012

On 12/28/2012 09:29 PM, andrew cooke wrote:
> On Friday, 28 December 2012 21:56:46 UTC-3, Peter Otten  wrote:

<snip>
> reading the damn docs you condescending *****?

You've made four posts this year to this forum, in two threads, to ask
for help.  In that same year, Peter Otten has voluntarily helped others
with 325 messages.  As far as I can see, he hasn't started any threads,
just helped where he could.  So your way of giving thanks to him, and to
the hundreds of others who give so generously of their time, is to call
him a potty-name?

People like you make me rethink my own commitment to helping.
Fortunately, there aren't too many of you.

--

DaveA