Wrapping statements in Python in SPSS

alankrinsky at gmail.com alankrinsky at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:33:39 EST 2012

I think 396 just comes from the end of the Python loop, without indicating which line in the loop is at issue.

Here is the full code from this section of the loop:

for (
    msr, brk, dmn, src, dspd1, dspd2, dspd3, dspd4, dspd5, dspd6, dspd7, dspd8, dspd9, dspd10, dspd11, dspd12,
    period1, period2, period3, period4, period5, period6, period7, period8, period9, period10, period11, period12
) in zip(
    Measure, BreakVariable, Dimension, Sources, DimensionSourceTimeFrame1, DimensionSourceTimeFrame2, DimensionSourceTimeFrame3, DimensionSourceTimeFrame4,
    DimensionSourceTimeFrame5, DimensionSourceTimeFrame6, DimensionSourceTimeFrame7, DimensionSourceTimeFrame8, DimensionSourceTimeFrame9,
    DimensionSourceTimeFrame10, DimensionSourceTimeFrame11, DimensionSourceTimeFrame12,
    TimeFrame1, TimeFrame2, TimeFrame3, TimeFrame4, TimeFrame5, TimeFrame6, TimeFrame7, TimeFrame8, TimeFrame9, TimeFrame10, TimeFrame11, TimeFrame12
):

     spss.Submit(r"""

Alan