Creating an iterator in a class

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Dec 27 09:44:00 EST 2012

I am writing a class to provide a db backed configuration for an application.

In my programs code, I import the class and pass the ODBC params to the
class for its __init__ to instantiate a connection.

I would like to create a function to generically access a table and provide an
iterator. How does one create a function in a class that takes an argument and
returns an iterator? I saw some examples where the class gets instantiated
with the table defined but I was hoping not to do this so I could continue to
access various tables through one connection/cursor.

Thanks!
jlc