Please help if you can!

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 01:33:37 EST 2012

On 27 Dec, 11:00, Chris Angelico <ros... at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the regulars on the list has posted a run-down of how to post
> from Google Groups without annoying everyone, and among other things,
> it recommends manually deleting all the blank lines.

I'm still posting via Groups and am not seeing my posts come through
with blank lines or weird formatting.

However, I _am_ regularly (every goddamn day, thanks for nothing,
Google) telling the new UI to bugger off and reverting to the old,
sane, thread-on-one-page-not-three UI. I think the issues are with the
new UI, which just further reinforces my belief that Google are trying
to just kill Groups dead.