Can you please help me?

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 19:00:39 EST 2012

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM,  <bobflipperdoodle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for your reply.  I actually just deleted this post as you were replying!  I had figured out a few things and then got confused about a few others :/  If you have a chance, can you look at the other post?  Thank you!!

You can't actually delete posts, because this is a Usenet newsgroup
and mailing list.  The Google group is just a gateway to the
newsgroup.  There are incidentally a number of users who filter out
all posts from Google Groups due to the high level of spam posts
originating from there, so you would be likely to get a better
response if you ditched the Google group and posted directly to
comp.lang.python or python-list at python.org instead.