[Help] [Newbie] Require help migrating from Perl to Python 2.7 (namespaces)

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 15:16:16 EST 2012

On Tuesday, December 25, 2012 11:10:49 AM UTC-6, Dave Angel wrote:

> We all make mistakes, like my referring to class methods when I
> meant instance methods.

This mistake reminded of how people in this group (maybe not you in particular) happily accept the terms "instance method" and "class method" HOWEVER if you _dare_ use the terms "instance variable" or "class variable" you get a swift rebuke.

Would anyone care for another serving of logically inconsistent py?