[Help] [Newbie] Require help migrating from Perl to Python 2.7 (namespaces)

prilisauer at googlemail.com prilisauer at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 24 03:23:53 EST 2012

Hello Dave,

Thank you, for your help, I'll try my best.

To all others, PLEASE be pleasant with my nescience, I'll tried to describe not a specific error at my Program. I'll tried to get rid of that missing link this sample is only theoretic, but the code really exists and is over 1000 lines long.

I understood how to transmit data to a class, but I do not understood how that class could access an SQL object, that is allready opened at a other class without getting into troubles with sqlite.

For my understood, the newsgroup isn't a place only to solve concrete problems. I think you're not only a "helpdesk" :-), If I'm at the wrong group to get some Ideas how to solve my "issues"

Ps.: DaveA I don't know how to say it, but I treasure your great work here, giving such detailed good answers.

PPs.: I know, that my codingstyle isn't that great, I've haven't programmed the last two years. You're welcome to guess what I've worked 8 years long. :-) you will laugh till you fall of your keyboard :-P

PPPs.: I' will use that day to check out the PEP's and correct my coding style, and naming.