Python, email temperature

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 18:15:37 EST 2012

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:50 AM, KarlE <ranstam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanx for the help!
>
> After reading your comments i am starting to suspect that i lack basic knowledge of Python programming. I will try to do some reading and undertand what i got my self into!

That happens :) Python has rules that are different from the ones many
other languages follow (indentation defining blocks, etc); but it has
an excellent tutorial that walks you through all that:

http://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html

Work through that and you'll be Pythoning with the best in no time!

(Disclaimer: "in no time" requires a Faster-Than-Light drive, not
included. All guarantees are conditional on functional FTL drive.)

ChrisA