Brython - Python in the browser

Pierre Quentel pierre.quentel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:54:08 EST 2012

> Still, it tends to be a lot harder to explain, document, and read
> documentation for, something that uses operators weirdly, rather than
> keyword-searchable method names.

You don't explain how to use the Python syntax (for instance the operator %, which behaves very differently between integers and strings) by explaining what happens in the underlying C code in the different cases, do you ?

I would put the above explanations in the "implementation notes" of Brython, but not on the "how to use Brython" documentation, which is quite simple to explain with <= and + (it's in the section "Handling of HTML documents" in the docs)