I need help with graphs in python (2.7.3.1)

hevymetl07 at gmail.com hevymetl07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:29:49 EST 2012

Hi there, I hope that there is someone willing to help me out, I need to generate a graph in Python 2.7.3.1, but I am not that skilled with Python and I am completely stuck :(

I had to make a .CSV file from my Windows system logs (already did that), and the following steps must bw written in the form of a Python 2.7.3.1 script.

These are some steps I need to do first before creating the graph:
- Get the name of a CSV file from an ini file,
- Next, read a line from this CSV file,
- Increase a variable depending on the Log level (information, warning, error, critical),
- Read the next line,
- Then I need to print these results in a Graph.

I really hope that there is someone there to help me out, and many thanks in advance for all your help!