Trying to make a basic Python score counter in a game... will not count.

Darrien Glasser darrienglasser at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 12:00:27 EST 2012

Hey guys, I'm working on a Python rock paper scissors (lizard spock) game, and the beginning is complete. After I finished it, I thought, "You know what? I think I can make this even better, and add a score counter." And so I did.

The problem is that it doesn't seem to actually keep track of score. In fact it always keeps the score at 0 for both players. It's fully functional otherwise, but it's bothering me that I can't get it to work.

Currently using Windows Python 32 bit v2.6.8

Download of the code here:

https://www.box.com/s/2lupxeyk5jvsxs0zkdfb

Copy of the code here:

http://pastebin.com/MNdgiuSY