What are the minimum requirements to get a job in?

Wolfgang Strobl news4 at mystrobl.de
Sat Dec 15 06:29:33 EST 2012

Christian Heimes <christian at python.org>:

>To be fair, memcpy() is a pretty simple function.

This, of course, depends on the target architecture. See for example
<http://www.microchip.com/forums/m120261.aspx> or
<http://www.piclist.com/techref/member/IMB-yahoo-J86/memcpy.asm.htm>

>It can be implemented
>in just about two lines of C code plus five lines of boiler plate.

Or in a single line of IBM 360 ASM/F Code, plus boiler plate. :-)
<http://www.bixoft.nl/english/opcd/mvcl.htm>

In 1979, I implemented various block move code snippets for three
different eight bit microprocessors of that time. The parameterized
variant took between 20 and >30 instructions.

--
Wir danken für die Beachtung aller Sicherheitsbestimmungen