ANNOUNCE: Thesaurus - a recursive dictionary subclass using attributes

Dave Cinege dave at cinege.com
Wed Dec 12 13:13:31 EST 2012

On Wednesday 12 December 2012 05:25:11 D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

As a 16yr OSS vet I know that for every 1 person that that actually creates
something there will always be 2000 people to bitch about it. My skin isn't
thin, I just don't give a shit to listen to anyone one that doesn't get it.

The point to Thesaurus for those that want to pay attention:
The concept in these ~25 lines of code have changed the way I program Python
and reduced existing functionally identical code up to 30%...and I like the
code better.

If that doesn't peak your interest, then move on...nothing here for you to
see.

If you feel it needs to be expanded/corrected, do it and share it. If you can
do it better, re-implement it. That's why I sent it to the mailing list.