Problem with print and output to screen

Mike miguelcoam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:31:13 EST 2012

Hello, I am learning python and i have the next problem and i not understand how fix.
The script is very simple, shows in the terminal the command but, the row is divided in two:
Example:

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov ga user at example.com
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov ga user2 at example.com
|egrep "(zimbraPrefMailForwardingAddress:|zimbraPrefMailForwardingAddress:)"

And the correct is:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov ga user at example.com |egrep "(zimbraPrefMailForwardingAddress:|zimbraPrefMailForwardingAddress:)"

The script is:

#!/usr/bin/python
import os

for user in open ("email"):
        print '/opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov ga ' + user + '|egrep "(zimbraPrefMailForwardingAddress:|zimbraPrefMailForwardingAddress:)" '

Thanks