Some help in refining this regex for CSV files

Oltmans rolf.oltmans at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 02:21:39 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I've to deal with CSVs that look like following

CSV (with one header and 3 legit rows where each legit row has 3 columns)
----
Some info
Date: 12/6/2012
Author: Some guy
Total records: 100

header1, header2, header3
one, two, three
one, "Python is great, so are other languages, isn't ?", three
one, two, 'some languages, are realyl beautiful\r\n, I really cannot deny \n this \t\t\t fact. \t\t\t\tthis fact alone is amazing'
----

So inside this CSV, there will always be bad lines like the top 4 (they could end up in the beginning, in the middle and even in the last). So above sample, csv has 3 legit lines and a header. I want to read those three lines and here is a regex that I came up with (which clearly isn't working)

    #print line
    pattern = r"([^\t]+\t|,+)"
    matches = re.match(pattern, line)

Do you've any better ideas guys? I will really appreciate all help.