ANN: eGenix mx Base Distribution 3.2.5 (mxDateTime, mxTextTools, etc.)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Dec 5 04:18:45 EST 2012

On 01.12.2012 21:12, Piet van Oostrum wrote:
> "M.-A. Lemburg" <mal at egenix.com> writes:

>> ANNOUNCING
>>
>>                    eGenix.com mx Base Distribution
>>
>>                   Version 3.2.5 for Python 2.4 - 2.7
>>
>>                Open Source Python extensions providing
>>                      important and useful services
>>                         for Python programmers.
>>
>> This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:
>> http://www.egenix.com/company/news/eGenix-mx-Base-Distribution-3.2.5-GA.html
>
> It says 3.2.4.

Thanks for the report. I guess we forgot to update the internal
package version numbers in the release process.

We'll fix that with the next release.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 05 2012)
2012-11-28: Released eGenix mx Base 3.2.5 ...     http://egenix.com/go36
2013-01-22: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 48 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/