The Select Group- Raleigh, NC

Whitney Holman Whitney at selectgroup.com
Tue Dec 4 15:16:08 EST 2012

PYTHON DEVELOPER NEEDED - EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN MORRISVILLE, NC
The Select Group is seeking a Python software engineer for fun, energetic, and growing company in Morrisville, NC.  The ideal candidate will have hands-on development experience, and must have working knowledge of Python.  A very casual, but fast-paced environment, the company promotes internal growth for people with a willingness to learn and a passion for software development.
 RESPONSIBILITIES

  *   New Product Development, and Existing Product Support
  *   In Charge of Multiple Internal & External Websites
REQUIREMENTS

  *   1-3 years of development experience
  *   Python experience

PLUSES

  *   Experience with C++, Java, or Perl
  *   Hands on work with SQL, PHP, and Linux
  *   Previously worked with a Content Management System:  WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal

Whitney Holman
Technical Recruiter
THE SELECT GROUP

Direct: 919.459.1040 |  Cell: 704.264.6273
Whitney at selectgroup.com<mailto:dana at selectgroup.com>    |  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/>
5420 Wade Park Blvd. Ste 100  |  Raleigh, NC 27607

Web Site<http://www.selectgroup.com/>| Corporate Video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijGtXfDDWw&feature=player_embedded> | Awards<http://www.theselectgroup.com/about/awards.html> | Career Resources<http://www.theselectgroup.com/career-resources/we-are-here.html>

At The Select Group we're dedicated to delivering the best experience for our candidates and clients.
We appreciate any and all feedback. Please contact my manager, Byron Dunn at Byron at selectgroup.com<mailto:Paige at selectgroup.com>.

"Connecting great companies with quality talent."...see how at The Select Group Advantage<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijGtXfDDWw&feature=player_embedded>