Python Noob Question.

Owatch charles.xrandolph2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:33:58 EST 2012

Sorry, but I was redirected here via a thread on another forum concerning where to find help for Python. (Python-forums.org not working for me)

I wanted to ask if there was any way I could write a simple Python Temperature program. Where essentially it somehow (Now sure how, I'm a noob remember) read temps off of windows (Providing windows records cpu temps) from their program and then rang an alarm if temperatures exceeded a certain value.

I can write the part about the alarm going off. But I have no idea how to have it stream or update values it would grab from that program (whatever it might be).

Could you please help, or tell me if its possible.
Thanks, Owatch.