Textmining

subhabangalore at gmail.com subhabangalore at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 04:27:39 EST 2012

On Saturday, December 1, 2012 5:13:17 AM UTC+5:30, Dave Angel wrote:
> On 11/30/2012 02:48 PM, subhabangalore at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Dear Group,
>
> > Python has one textming library, but I am failing to install it in Windows.
>
> > If any one can kindly help.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Subhabrata.
>

> Please think about what you're asking, if you want people to help you.
>
> You say Python has a testming library,  But CPython's standard library
>
> version 3.3 does NOT have a library called testming.  Neither does 2.7
>
> in case you're running that one.  Now, maybe some other version of
>
> Python has other stuff in its standard library, or maybe it's only
>
> available on the Amiga port of python.  But you give no clues to which
>
> one it was.
>

> I repeated the search with a keyword of testmining, in case that's the
>
> actual name of the library.  Still in neither 2.7 nor 3.3.
>

> So I'm forced to gaze even closer into my crystal ball.  How about
>

> http://scripts.downloadroute.com/textmining-95300f9f.html
>
> http://www.testmine.com/
>
> http://webscripts.softpedia.com/script/E-Commerce/Catalogs/textmining-66084.html
>
> http://www.christianpeccei.com/projects/textmining/
>
> http://pybrary.net/pyPdf/
>
> http://code.activestate.com/recipes/511465/
>
> http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/python/pdfminer/index.html
>
> <http://www.unixuser.org/%7Eeuske/python/pdfminer/index.html>
>
> http://orange.biolab.si/
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Python-Text-Processing-NLTK-Cookbook/dp/1849513600?tag=duckduckgo-d-20
>
> http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Utilities/textmining-61802.shtml
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/textmining
>
> http://orange-text.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
>

> I could call a mechanic, and tell him my car makes a funny nose, and no
>
> matter how hard I kick the right front tire the noise doesn't go away,
>
> and he's unlikely to be able to help.  He'd probably like some
>
> fundamental facts about the problem.  So do we.
>

> What version of Windows OS are you running?
>
> What version of what implementation of Python are you running?
>
> What library, located at what URL did you try to install?
>
> How did you try the installation?  What happened?  How did you know you
>
> failed?
>

> In many of these answers, you should paste actual program output rather
>
> than paraphrasing.  Certainly, if you got an exception, you should paste
>
> the entire stack trace.  And if you got that far, a minimal code example
>
> that shows the problem.
>

> --
>

> DaveA

Dear Group,

Python has one textmining library.
[Sorry for the spelling mistake in earlier post].

As I see it can be downloaded from,

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/textmining/1.0

I am running Python 2.7.3 (default, Apr 10 2012, 23:31:26) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] on win32 with IDLE as GUI and Windows 7 as OS.

I am not getting how to download and use it.

If any one of the learned members in the room can kindly help it.

Regards,
Subhabrata Banerjee.