What do I do to read html files on my pc?

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon Aug 27 12:57:11 EDT 2012

mikcec82 wrote:
> [snip]
> <th/>
> <th>
> CODE CHECK
> </th>
> <th>
> : NOT PASSED
> </th>
> <th/>
>
> Depending on this check I have to fill a cell in an excel file with answer: NOK (if Not passed or XXXX is present), or OK (if Not passed and XXXX are not present).
>
> Thanks again for your help (and sorry for my english)

Html is not a format you wish to extract data from. Mainly because this
is the endpoint of content AND display, meaning, that what is properly
parsed today may not be parsed tomorrow because someone changed the
background color.
You should change your server so he can feed a client with data (xml for
instance is quite close from the html syntax, it's based on tags and is
suitable for data).

JM