What do I do to read html files on my pc?

mikcec82 michele.cecere at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:51:37 EDT 2012

Il giorno lunedì 27 agosto 2012 12:59:02 UTC+2, mikcec82 ha scritto:
> Hallo,
>

> I have an html file on my pc and I want to read it to extract some text.
>
> Can you help on which libs I have to use and how can I do it?
>

> thank you so much.
>

> Michele

Hi ChrisA, Hi Mark.
Thanks a lot.

I have this html data and I want to check if it is present a string "XXXX" or/and a string "NOT PASSED":

</th>
<samp>

</samp>
XXXX
.
.
.
<th/>
<th/>
<th/>
<th>
CODE CHECK
</th>
<th>
: NOT PASSED
</th>
<th/>

Depending on this check I have to fill a cell in an excel file with answer: NOK (if Not passed or XXXX is present), or OK (if Not passed and XXXX are not present).

Thanks again for your help (and sorry for my english)