VPS For Python

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Aug 26 12:34:28 EDT 2012

On 8/26/2012 1:41 AM, coldfire wrote:
> I will really appreciate if someone type the address of any of the following for use with python
> 1>Webhost
> 2>Shell Account
> 3>VPS

I love Linode, it's amazing and you get decent resources for a decent
price. If you sign up, I'd really appreciate it if you used my code.
They also have a realloygood library at linode.com/library to show you
how to set a lot of stuff up.
http://www.linode.com/?r=7858d151c1ea11c0ce9a1398865b1cc7ad28c19f

--