Objects in Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:05:47 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 26/08/2012 14:34, Chris Angelico wrote:
>>
>> Okay, that may be a bit of a fairy tale ending and completely illogical.
>>
>> ChrisA
>
> Then stick to the thread about flexible string representation, unicode and
> typography :)

Hehe. Probably nobody on this list will recognize what I said, but
it's a near-quote from "Iolanthe", an opera about fairies. It's the
great denoumont, the solution to everyone's problems. And in the same
way, redefining the "take-address-of" operator could be a perfect
solution... and, just like in Iolanthe, is a rather fundamental
change, and one that would break a lot of things.

ChrisA