xlrd 0.8.0 released!

Chris Withers chris at python.org
Wed Aug 22 10:33:11 EDT 2012

On 22/08/2012 15:03, Hubert Holin wrote:
> I would like to keep up with the development but would like to know
> which is the repo to follow. The Python-Excel website points to
> https://github.com/python-excel/xlrd, but that one does not have a 0.8.0
> tag (or at least did not have one when I looked a few days ago, and I
> unfortunately can't check now, from work).

Oops, I was very bad... not only did I forget to push the tag (it's
annoying that you have to do a "git push --tags" to get tasg pushed) but
I actually forgot to commit the final change that stamped on the 0.8.0
version number :-S

Fixed and pushed now, thanks for noticing :-)

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk