ONLINE SERVER TO STORE AND RUN PYTHON SCRIPTS

coldfire amangill.coldfire at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:27:24 EDT 2012

On Saturday, 18 August 2012 00:42:00 UTC+5:30, Ian  wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:46 AM, coldfire <amangill.coldfire at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I would like to know that where can a python script be stored on-line from were it keep running and can be called any time when required using internet.
>
> > I have used mechanize module which creates a webbroswer instance to open a website and extract data and email me.
>
> > I have tried Python anywhere but they dont support opening of anonymous websites.
>

> According to their FAQ they don't support this for *free* accounts.
>
> You could just open a paid account (the cheapest option appears to be
>
> $5/month).
>

> Also, please don't type your email subject in all capital letters.  It
>
> comes across as shouting and is considered rude.

Got it and sorry for typing it CAPs I will take care of it next time for sure.
Also Could u help me out with the websites.
Also I have no idea how to deploy a python script online.
I have done that on my local PC using Apache server and cgi but it Works fine.
Whats this all called? as far as I have searched its Web Framework but I dont wont to develop  a website Just a Server which can run my scripts at specific time and send me email if an error occurs.
I use Python And i am not getting any lead.