Top-posting &c. (was Re: [ANNC] pybotwar-0.8)

python at bdurham.com python at bdurham.com
Sun Aug 19 08:43:19 EDT 2012

Hi Steve,

> I don't think I'm some sort of hyper-evolved mega-genius with a brain the size of a planet, I'm just some guy.

Based on reading thousands of your posts over the past 4 years, I'll
have to respectfully disagree with you on your assertion that you are
not some hyper-evolved genius with a brain the size of a planet. :)

I've learned a ton from reading your posts - so much so that I think my
brain is getting heavier[1].

Thank you and cheers!
Malcolm

http://onceuponatimeinindia.blogspot.in/2009/07/hard-drive-weight-increasing.html