ONLINE SERVER TO STORE AND RUN PYTHON SCRIPTS

coldfire amangill.coldfire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:46:08 EDT 2012

I would like to know that where can a python script be stored on-line from were it keep running and can be called any time when required using internet.
I have used mechanize module which creates a webbroswer instance to open a website and extract data and email me.
I have tried Python anywhere but they dont support opening of anonymous websites.
What s the current what to DO this?
Can someone point me in the write direction.
My script have no interaction with User It just Got on-line searches for something and emails me.

Thanks