OT: Monty Python in Syria

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Aug 15 20:01:46 EDT 2012

On 8/15/2012 6:07 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 15/08/2012 20:15, Tamer Higazi wrote:
>> Exactly!
>> NOT PROGRAMMING related has NOTHING TODO HERE!
>>

> Please don't shout, please don't top post

agreed.

> and what gives you the right
> to determine what is or is not on topic here?

The same right as anyone.

>  The subject is also
> clearly marked OT or did that escape your attention?

But it has nothing to do with Monty Python either, that I can see.
Nor is there a video to see the context of (OP said "For context, start
the video at 1:00.") Perhaps link is erroneous.

Marking something OT does not excuse it. It should still be related. We
cannot allow 1000s of OT posts a day, marked OT or not.

--
Terry Jan Reedy