Sharing code between different projects?

andrea crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:43:38 EDT 2012

Also looking at logilab-common I thought that it would be great if we
could actually make this "common" library even open source, and use it
as one of the other many external libraries.

Since Python code is definitively not the the core business of this
company I might even convince them, but the problem is that then all
the internal people working on it would not be able to use the
standard tools that they use with everything else..

Did anyone manage to convince his company to do something similar?