EXTERNAL: Re: pylagiarism -- Need help now! Please provide code...

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 14 07:50:12 EDT 2012

Damon Register <damon.w.register at lmco.com> writes:

> On 8/14/2012 5:32 AM, Simon Cropper wrote:
> > Anyone willing to contribute money to help with the compilation of
> > the code will get a portion of the profits. Just send me your
> > account details, name and address; and I will ensure, once I have
> > been paid, that I will send you your cut! :)
> You forgot about the part where you have leukemia and have only a
> month to live so you will leave all the profits to me.

Surely he is the heir of a member of the royal family? And all he needs
is 5% of the total amount deposited to open the account, after which the
full amount of the inheritance will be transferred.

--
 \         “I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the |
  `\        death your right to mis-attribute this quote to Voltaire.” |