save dictionary to a file without brackets.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 07:33:20 EDT 2012

On 14/08/2012 03:54, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:07:26 +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:

>>> My mistake, I didn't realise you wanted to sound so tedious. Knock
>>> yourself out.
>>>

>> Yes m'lud.  Do I lick your boots or polish them?
>

> Children children, if you won't play nice don't play at all. You're
> scaring away the people who are here to learn about Python.

Steven thanks for your comments, seriously for once, you've helped get
my feet back on the ground where they belong.

Everybody please accept my apologies for having gone OTT once again :(
In my defence for mitigating circumstances I offer a combination of
Asperger Syndrome and a new girl friend.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.