Threading KeyError in Python 3.3 beta 2?

Blind Anagram noname at nowhere.com
Mon Aug 13 07:24:55 EDT 2012

"Chris Angelico"  wrote in message
news:mailman.3222.1344856408.4697.python-list at python.org...

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Blind Anagram <noname at nowhere.com> wrote:
> I thought I would try out Python 3.3 beta 2.
> This works well so far but I keep getting the message:
>
> Exception KeyError: KeyError(6308,) in <module 'threading'    from
> 'c:\\Program Files\\Python33\\lib\\threading.py'> ignored
>
> after some of my python code completes.
> Is this an issue worth reporting?

It might be, but it depends on what your code is and is doing. Can you
put together a minimal test case?

Thank you for your response.

Here is a fairly short bit of code which produces the exception:

for pre in ('12', '13', '14', '15', '21' ):
  n = int(pre + '543')
  s = str(n * n)
  if len(set(s)) == 9:
    print(n, s)