save dictionary to a file without brackets.

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Mon Aug 13 04:05:34 EDT 2012

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:15:12 -0700, alex23 wrote:

> On Aug 10, 7:37 pm, Mark Lawrence <breamore... at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Well whatever you do *DON'T* mention Cython. I mentioned it just now
>> but I think I've got away with it.
>
> While I'm not against threads straying off topic, you're beginning to
> come across as a bit of an asshole now.
>
> Just let it go.

Chill out Alex, it's all good. Mark was channelling a famous scene from
"Fawlty Towers", staring Monty Python's own John Cleese, hence it is on-
topic, for the sillier definitions of on-topic.

After making a German tourist cry with his repeated insensitive comments
about World War Two, Basil Fawlty (Cleese) -- who is an obnoxious git at
the best of times but is currently suffering from a concussion -- remarks
to his staff, "Don't mention the war, I mentioned it once but I think I
got away with it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xnNhzgcWTk

--
Steven