Does anyone have an activate script for portable python?

Gelonida N gelonida at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:09:23 EDT 2012

Hi,

In Pythons installed with virtualenv there is on windows an activate.bat
script, that can be used to setup the cmd-shell such, that the search
path for python and pythor elated tools (pip / easy_install) is setup
properly.

Further there is the deactivate script to set the environment back to
it's state before calling activate.

Do such a scripts also exist for Portable python?

If anybody wrote already such scripts, then couldn't they be added to
the official portable python release?

I never used portable python so far but can't imagine, that I'm the only
one who'd like such a script.