[ANNOUNCE] Campaign to support the notmm project!

Etienne Robillard animelovin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 11:15:10 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm raising a campaign to support the notmm project, a freely accessible
open source project i created
to develop an advanced web framework for Django. Furthermore the project
is using ConfigObj internally for allowing
flexible configuration and Cython for extending Django apps in C.

If you would like thus supporting the time and work I invested into the
project I would really appreciate
a small donation, as I'm now really poor and cannot even finance the
server hosting. Your donation would therefore be used
to put back the website online and continue active development of an
alternative web framework for Python which
doesn't necessarily force its users to log in Facebook or Twitter for
commenting, or syndication purposes..

Lastly if you have any comments on this letter or would like further
info before making a donation it will be my pleasure
to help..

Kind regards,
Etienne

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/16268

--
Etienne Robillard
Green Tea Hackers Club
erob at gthcfoundation.org

“It is easy to fly into a passion... anybody can do that, but to be angry with the right person to the right extent and at the right time and in the right way that is not easy.” -Aristotle

“You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt