trying to create simple py script

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:40:02 EDT 2012

CGI's old stuff.  Sure it's easy to find doc about it - it's been around
longer.

I'd recommend either CherryPy or Bottle - because these are the two (that I
know of) that support Python 3 today.

Here's a nice comparison of Python REST frameworks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYjPIMe0BhA

I'm using CherryPy on Python 2.7 with the ruby-on-rails-like "Routes"
dispatcher.

Bottle does sound pretty nice.