socketserver.BaseRequestHandler and socketserver.StreamRequestServer docs

lipska the kat lipskathekat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 15:20:59 EDT 2012

On 09/08/12 19:55, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 09/08/2012 19:37, lipska the kat wrote:
>> On 09/08/12 18:39, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
>>> On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 16:15:33 +0100, lipska the kat
>>> <lipskathekat at yahoo.co.uk> declaimed the following in
>>> gmane.comp.python.general:

>>> So far as I can tell, all RequestHandler objects are covered in
>>> section "20.19.3 RequestHandler Objects"
>>
>> Yes, I know, I've read it. Thank you.
>
> Dennis was only trying to help so please don't shout, thanks.

I appreciate that he was trying to help but quoting entire sections of
text that I have already stated that I have read is pointless and wastes
everybody's time.

I asked a specific question which he failed to answer.
I also thanked him for his time

lipska

--
Lipska the Kat: Troll hunter, sandbox destroyer
and farscape dreamer of Aeryn Sun