Looking for a good introduction to object oriented programming with Python

lipska the kat lipskathekat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 03:29:38 EDT 2012

On 09/08/12 03:59, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 20:31:57 +0100, lipska the kat
> <lipskathekat at yahoo.co.uk>  declaimed the following in
> gmane.comp.python.general:

[snip]

> 	If a "node" is a father or mother, and it takes one of each to
> produce a "leaf", your "tree" has just collapsed.

This would come out in the iterative wash and I'm sure it could be
resolved without resorting to a Person class

People are starting to get annoyed by this thread now (I'm surprised it
has taken so long) so it's probably best to move on.

lipska

--
Lipska the Kat: Troll hunter, sandbox destroyer
and farscape dreamer of Aeryn Sun