[ANN] CubicWeb 3.8 released

rohitkav123 at gmail.com rohitkav123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:19:06 EDT 2012

Hi Sylvain,

I was trying to install Cubicweb on my Ubuntu 12.04. I believe it got installed, but I do get this error.

~$ cubicweb-ctl
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/cubicweb-ctl", line 4, in <module>
    import pkg_resources
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2707, in <module>
    working_set.require(__requires__)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 686, in require
    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 584, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: Twisted
rohit at rohit-Aspire-4720Z:~$

Could you help me