[newbie] Looking for a good introduction to object oriented programming with Python

Jean Dubois jeandubois314 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 11:49:36 EDT 2012

I'm looking for a good introduction to object oriented programming
with Python. I am looking for an introduction which only refers to
Python. I have seen introductions where the authors make comparisons
to other languages such as C++ and Java, but as I don't know these
languages that doesn't help me further much, it rather confuses me. I
also found an introduction in which the author started by telling that
"object oriented programming is weird", such a statement did stop me
reading further as I think an author should at least believe in the
topic he is going to present as being logical.
If someone here has a link or title to such an intro, I'd appreciate
that very much

regards,
Jean
p.s. People who don't like my style of asking questions, please
neglect this message