On-topic: alternate Python implementations

Ramchandra Apte maniandram01 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 09:10:39 EDT 2012

The first time I did reply not 'reply all', so I'm posting again. ;-)
I think Cython is a Python implementation because you can only use the
Python features, not the extra features.
C++ is different because of the different rules (C was in a time of
assembly and costly computers, C++ was made in the time of (relatively)
cheaper computers and computers doing more things)