Calling Values

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 08:07:38 EDT 2012

On 03/08/2012 12:49, Subhabrata wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> I am trying to call the values of one function in the another function in the following way:
> def func1():
> 	num1=10
> 	num2=20
> 	print "The Second Number is:",num2
> 	return
>
> def func2():
> 	num3=num1+num2
> 	num4=num3+num1
> 	print "New Number One is:",num3
> 	print "New Number Two is:",num4
> 	return
>
> I am preferring not to use argument passing or using class? Is there any alternate way?
>
> Thanking in Advance,
> Regards,
> Subhabrata.

I think you've got the wrong group, but I don't know the best one for
psychiatrists :)  Seriously I can't see what you're trying to achieve
with this approach.  Can you explain it and I'm certain that we'll come
up with a decent solution to your problem, whatever that may be.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.