The way to develope a graphical application to manage a Postgres database

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:58:12 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:24 AM, Csanyi Pal <csanyipal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm searching for a way to develope a Python graphical application for a
> Postgresql database.

There's two quite separate parts to this:

* Develop a Python graphical application
* Develop a Python application [to access] a PostgreSQL database.

I recommend you tackle them separately, and only put them together
once you're confident with each part on its own. Pick a GUI toolkit
and make a "Hello, world". That might take you quite a while, and it
isn't helped by trying to mix in an unfamiliar database.

That said, I do commend your choices of language and DB. :) All the best!

ChrisA