The way to develope a graphical application to manage a Postgres database

Csanyi Pal csanyipal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:13:52 EDT 2012

Verde Denim <tdldev at gmail.com> writes:

> Sounds like you have enough pieces-parts... is it a question of the
> development process?

Yes, it is.

First question is about GUI.

Say I start to create a GUI with XRCed for such an application for
managing a concrete postgresql database.

On a Frame (window) which object should I draw to get a Table of the
database when I write the code?

If I want to use say python-pygresql to connect to the database then I
must study the http://www.pygresql.org/pg.html documentation and after
that I must to write code to connect it with the GUI.

Is on the Internet such a tutorial that can help me in this effort?

--
Regards from Pal