Is Python a commercial proposition ?

lipska the kat lipskathekat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 04:17:35 EDT 2012

On 02/08/12 04:10, David wrote:
> On 01/08/2012, Stefan Behnel<stefan_ml at behnel.de>  wrote:
>>
>> Would you mind taking this slightly off-topic discussion off the list?
>
> I always strive to stay on-topic. In fact immediately this thread went
> off topic, 4 messages back, I did try to go off list, but got this
> result from the OP:
>
> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>       lipska at yahoo.co.uk

snip

This is my fault, I set the reply to address incorrectly. You HAVE
corresponded successfully with me in the past however... I apologise for
the inconvenience.

JFTR I did not call you an ignoramus (it's a funny word though isn't it,
makes me smile anyway).

lipska

--
Lipska the Kat: Troll hunter, sandbox destroyer
and farscape dreamer of Aeryn Sun