Is Python a commercial proposition ?

David bouncingcats at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:10:38 EDT 2012

On 01/08/2012, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml at behnel.de> wrote:

> Would you mind taking this slightly off-topic discussion off the list?

I always strive to stay on-topic. In fact immediately this thread went
off topic, 4 messages back, I did try to go off list, but got this
result from the OP:

     lipska at yahoo.co.uk
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user
doesn't have a yahoo.co.uk account (lipska at yahoo.co.uk) [-5] -
mta1050.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (state 17).