f python?

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:10:03 EDT 2012

On 08/04/2012 12:11, Xah Lee wrote:
<cut all>
Hi Xah,

You clearly didn't want help on this subject, as you really now how to
do it anyway. But having read your posts over the years, I'd like to
give you an observation on your persona, free of charge! :-)

You are actually a talented writer, some may find your occasional
profanity offensive but at least it highlights your frustration.
You are undoubtedly and proven a good mathematian and more important
than that self taught. You have a natural feel for design (otherwise you
would not clash with others view of programming).
You know a mixture of programming languages.

Whether you like it or not, you are in the perfect position to create a
new programming language and design a new programming paradigm.
Unhindered from all the legacy crap, that keep people like me behind (I
actually like BNF for example).

It is likely I am wrong, but if that is your destiny there is no point
fighting it.

Cheers and good luck,

Martin