string interpolation for python

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 09:04:03 EDT 2012

On Apr 2, 2:11 pm, Yingjie Lan <lany... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Almost as terse, but not as readable, especially...

Hi Yingjie,
Just in case you are not a native speaker of English, 'terse' is a
mildly pejorative word, ie it is not 'good'.  You probably want to use
something like 'concise', or just plain 'short.'

As for your suggestion, Ive nothing much to say: It probably comes
from a perl culture and who is to way which culture is better? Not me
anyway, whenever I look at perl code my head spins...

[No flaming here -- I just dont know perl]