Request META Help

Gabriel Novaes semproblema at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:32:07 EDT 2012

I have a system that uses request.META ['HTTP_HOST'] to identify which will run APPLICATION.

The domains testes1.xyz.com.br, tes.xyzk.com.br, xx.xyzk.com.br through a DNS redirect TYPE A link to the server IP.

In most cases I get the request.META ['HTTP_HOST'] with the URL in the request header, but today I had a problem that a customer made an appointment for me, and I get the IP of the server that information. Actually I need to get tes.xyzk.com.br

Does anyone know better how it works? How can I overcome this?